Justin Bieber said about Mariah Yeater


Justin Bieber go to vote about the accusations of impregnating fans who addressed him. 17-year-old singer Mariah Yeater stated allegations, a woman who claimed to have given birth a child of Bieber is a big mistake / not true.
Mariah Yeater

"I just want to say that all the allegations were NOT TRUE. I know will be a target (the charge) but I would never allow myself to be a victim," said Justin, when the Today Show, as reported by the Daily Mail.

Singer of the song 'Never Say Never' it continued, "It's crazy because every night after the concert, I immediately disappeared from the stage to my car. So I think if there are crazy people who make accusations are ridiculous. But I reiterate once again, allegations it's not right. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOWERS

mylaluna.blogspot. Powered by Blogger.